Friday, May 25, 2012

Best Days...

The week is DONE!  ... This whole self-inflicted "being-busy-every-second-of-the-day" is exhausting.

What have I been up to... Oh YEAH!

Gateway Seminar Retreat
As I've mentioned before, I am the Area Director of a program on campus called Gateway Seminars.  Students attend these seminars to learn more about the university's mission  and the resources it offers so that students have a good, worthwhile experience.  So I train the leaders and their facilitators that lead these seminars.
A few weekends ago, we had a retreat out in the middle of nowhere at an incredible lodge as a final training session.  Many of the students didn't really know each other, so the 1-hour drive was a little quiet.  But on our way back, the laughter and chatter was contagious.  




Seattle
I went on a trip to the Seattle area with the horticulture dept. at school and had a GREAT experience.  It was a much needed break as well as a great opportunity to network with some companies in the area.

 Beautiful flowers,

 Delicious food, 

 Wonderful reunions, 

And incredible sunsets.  

There are times when I want to pinch myself and see if my life is a dream.  I have no need to be sorry for myself or to ever wish for something better.  When I do start feeling that way, it's because I've forgotten how blessed I am.  

Life is good.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment