Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Own Tropical Storm

Oh, hurricane season.

I LOVE IT!  Stormy, windy days that remind me of childhood days spent hoping and praying that school would get cancelled.

Sure, Hurricane Isaac is out there right now, but I've got to say that Hurricane "Valerie's Life" has been quite a storm.  In a good way, of course.

In less than a week, I had a job offer, a car, a place to stay, I moved in, and started work.  People have asked me how I felt, and I honestly couldn't answer the question because I had no time to even think about it.  This entire ordeal has been a complete whirlwind!  When I'd say my prayers at night, I'd pause, sigh, and just shake my head in disbelief.  I just can't believe how quickly my life changed.

As for work, I'm drinking from a fire hose, and it's GREAT.  I'm catching on quickly, and the more I get the hang of things, the more excited I get.

Life is beautiful.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment