Monday, December 6, 2010

72... no, 63. 72. I added tax and tip.

Funniest moment today:  I was in a manager meeting with the professor I work for, and we were trying to figure out how much something was going to cost.  Here's how the conversation went.

Jace: All you have to do is 6 times 9 to see how much it costs.
Bro. Toll: 72
Valerie: No, 63.
Bro. Toll: I added tax and tip already.

I died laughing.  Good try at covering up!  Hahahahaha!

Anyway, the more I think about it, the more excited I get about going home for Christmas.  It just doesn't feel like Christmas to me right now, and I realized it's because I'm not home.  So Dec. 19 couldn't come sooner! ... Well, actually, it could wait.  I have a lot of homework to do first.

Peace, love, and happiness.

...And Coldplay

Coldplay - Christmas Lights

1 comment:

  1. type the phrase that lights up across the top of the stage they are playing on into the Bing search box for a laugh!

    ReplyDelete