Sunday, December 19, 2010

We Just Laughed!

Since I wasn't able to leave when I wanted to on Friday to play with friends in Utah, I had to take the torture train (aka Salt Lake Express) to Utah this morning.  It took nearly 5 stinking hours!  BUT, I had a simple lesson taught to me.  There were two older people sitting in front of me that we picked up in Idaho Falls who had their flight cancelled after they had driven up from Utah.  They were headed all the way back down to Utah to catch another flight at 6pm tonight.  The man was telling someone about it on the phone, and all he had to say about it was "and we just laughed!"  That was it!  No complaining about stupid airlines or crappy weather, just that they laughed about it.  And then said "there's nothing you can really do about it but laugh, you know?"

So then I stopped complaining about having to take the shuttle.

Sometimes... No, EVERY TIME, you should just laugh!


Click here to watch my favorite laughing baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment