Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday... What?!

As my Dad and I were driving to the airport at 4:30am, it was unusually busy on the streets.  I thought, what the HECK people?!  Then we drove past Target...

Oh yeah!  It's BLACK FRIDAY!  Target's parking lot was so full of cars!  I'm not gonna lie: I was very sad that I spent the entire day traveling instead of shopping, but it was a good set up.  I would have definitely spent too much money that I don't have!  One day... One day, I'm gonna marry a millionaire and go nuts on Black Friday.  Then I'll get to walk through a shopping mall with millions of colorful bags hanging from my arms.  :)
 

Well, I'm back in the frozen tundra called Rexburg, and I'm taking the day to start cleaning the apartment to move out (3 weeks til the semester's over!) and keep trudging through homework.  I'm almost done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment