Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm grateful I'm not a squirrel

Oh, how wonderful it is to go to sleep without an alarm set!  12 hours later, I woke up, rubbed my eyes, and hopped into the shower while jamming to Jason Mraz.  As I was getting ready for the day, I started mentally making a to-do list to accomplish: do laundry, get the Evergreen Portfolio done, read Greenhouse Ops, make an awesome breakfast, and definitely go for a walk to get outside!  To my dismay, I looked out the window and had my hopes for a walk crushed by lots and lots of white fluff.


My first reaction was to fall to my knees and cry out "Nooooooo!" Note: I am NOT a fan of snow.  Snow turns into sheets of ice, and I fall on those sheets of ice daily.   But then I saw this little squirrel:


I thought to myself, you know what, I might not get to go outside today, but at least I don't have to be outside!  God bless that poor little squirrel.  


So be thankful you're not a squirrel!

No comments:

Post a Comment