Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm FLYING!

Seriously... I'm 37,000 miles in the air right now!  Thanks to Delta's holiday present of free WiFi, I am blogging on my way HOME.  This will be the first time that I've been home on Thanksgiving Day since 2006!  And it's going to be awesome since Natalie just got home from her mission a few weeks ago!

I am SO grateful for many things.  Technology that allows me to write in my blog while flying on an airplane across the country in 4 hours, listening to music... I'm grateful for such a wonderful, supportive family that I love very much.  I am grateful to be alive!  I am SO BLESSED to be here on this earth at this time with so many incredible resources to help me in my quest to become a better person.

Heavenly Father has blessed me so much, and I have NO idea what I did to deserve it! ... Actually, I don't really deserve this.  We don

No comments:

Post a Comment