Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Soup, meds, and cough drops. AND JOSH GROBAN!

One of my LEAST favorite things in the whole wide world is being sick.  But I can at least use the experience to REALLY appreciate when I'm not sick.  :)  I had to miss a field trip to DBG's research center in Eagle County, but at least I got to sleep!

And once again, in case you were wondering, Josh Groban is going ON TOUR!!  And I just can't justify buying tickets.  I swear, one day, I'm gonna go, and I'm going to have awesome seats.  Yes, the tickets are pretty dang cheap (like $30 a person which is WAY cheap for Josh, thank you student discount), but I'll have to wait for the right time in my life when I actually have money to spare to go to his concert.  And I have told myself before that I need to be married to someone before I go, or else I will involuntarily run up to the stage and propose to that man.  I did have a dream once that I went to his concert, and got to MEET HIM.  The only thing that stunk was that for some unknown reason, he was sulking the whole time I was hanging out with him outside the venue.  Oh, Josh.  If only I knew how to comfort you!

One of my favorite "old-school" photos of Josh.  Of course I don't have 
a folder dedicated to collected photos of Josh on my computer... 

1 comment:

  1. Valerie...we should go to his concert together! This is what started our friendship, me defending your Josh Groban love to your evil roommates. Then we sang his holiday album at the top of our lungs. Josh Groban will forever be part of our friendship. :) Ps. I totally had a dream about him too only he PROPOSED to me in song. Yeah I'm pretty sure I win in that department. hahaha Love you!

    ReplyDelete